Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, new here, need some advice!:)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sayvory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sayvory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi, new here, need some advice!:)
    Posted: December 22 2015 at 6:56pm
Hi, My name is George.

All of my life I've just had messy "bed" hair and I really want to change that and get something that will probably look good on me.

Can you guys/girls suggest some products and a tutorial/what hairstyle would look good on me,

Thanks!

JenniferHebert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenniferHebert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2016 at 7:13pm
Hi George....

You have great hair although it seems to have natural wave/texture.  Is that so?

If you do have natural texture, it would make a difference what hairstyles you select.

You have a great face so you could probably wear a lot of different hairstyles.  The key is knowing how much are willing to spend and how much time you are willing to commit.

A key is knowing how much time/money you are willing to spend on getting a new look.  Do you have time to keep your hair cut and styled or do you prefer to keep it easy?

Those all make a difference. 

If you would post answers to the above questions...I would be happy to suggest some styles you might like.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic