Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kaley Cuoco

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kaley Cuoco
    Posted: January 07 2016 at 4:54pm
HAWG
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2016 at 10:57pm
I love that length on her, then again, I love just about EVERY length on her!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2016 at 8:57am
Agreed, I think her best look was the instagram of her haircut just before the pixie.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2016 at 1:10pm
I must say, Kaley has managed the rare and difficult feat of continuing to have cute hair during the typically awkward grow out of a very short cut. This is where the messiness of her natural waves works to her advantage as it simplifies hiding uneven lengths and even makes them part of the style.
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2016 at 8:54am
I'm thinking Kaley didn't have hers short for a long enough time to change the growth direction substantially. When you have very short hair for years the lack of weight allows it to grow more upward and outward. When you first grow it long after that it often makes things difficult to control. Kaley's never had a chance to change direction.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2016 at 11:35am
Who has more fun than people?
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2016 at 3:39pm
Just posted a pic on her instagram account of herself in the chair getting long extensions after the Big Bang season finished taping for the season last night.

It's not bad enough she had to grow it right back out from the pixie, but now she has to put in ridiculous extensions.

She seriously just pi$$ed in my Wheaties today.

Angry Censored Dead 
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2016 at 6:59pm
sad, but inevitable...
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2016 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by arch94 arch94 wrote:

Just posted a pic on her instagram account of herself in the chair getting long extensions after the Big Bang season finished taping for the season last night.

It's not bad enough she had to grow it right back out from the pixie, but now she has to put in ridiculous extensions.

Angry Censored Dead 
Thanks for the heads up. Just now I started following Kaley on Instagram.
Who has more fun than people?
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2016 at 10:33am
Originally posted by arch94 arch94 wrote:

Angry Censored Dead 

Arch I'm with you. Kaley has become a classic example of someone who's hair looks really good at the start of a series (blonde with no dark roots showing, medium length, side-swept bangs) when it's presumably controlled more or less by the show stylists. 

Then, as the show progresses over the years, and (again presumably) she gets more control over it, it gets longer, loses any real design, adds ugly roots, and gets styled in a myriad of unappealing ways. 

THEN a couple of years back she answers my prayers and hacks off all that mess into a really cute, stylish pixie, giving her a whole new, grown-up, appealing vibe. And then what? Grows it out again into yet another long, multi-colored, shapeless mess. 

I'm sure it'll improve again someday, but the improvements are starting to seem like brief time-outs between bad styles.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2016 at 12:16pm
Kellie Pickler did the same thing. Had an amazing pixie on DWTS, then grew it right back out to the current mess she has. SMH!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2016 at 1:18pm
She's at lob length now (scroll down for picture)

http://www.glamour.com/story/kaley-cuoco-lob-photos

Edited by HAWG - August 17 2016 at 1:18pm
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic