Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stacey Dash

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stacey Dash
    Posted: January 20 2016 at 9:15pm
Didn't get any mention that I heard of, but Stacey Dash, of "Clueless" (both the movie, and IMHO, her political viewpoints) just cut her hair into a great looking chin length bob!  Very sexy!

Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2016 at 10:31pm
Wow -- gorgeous. Let's get her on a show with Dana Perino so I can mute it and enjoy.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2016 at 5:25am
That is a nice bob.  Something very sexy about a precision cut bob
I'll agree with Klaatu48 but go a little farther and have Dana get a bob also
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2016 at 9:05am
Stacey can't look bad, and this looks pretty good as bobs go, but day....umm, this is a shame! She really had gorgeous hair. Cry
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2016 at 9:18pm
Dana Perino wore a short style for years, including her time in President Bush's administration. That being said, her current longer style is gorgeous. Check her out on "The Five" at 5 p.m. Eastern Time on Fox News. Then change the channel before you get brainwashed. (The photo is from May 2015. It's about this length now.)

Who has more fun than people?
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2016 at 9:11am
Interesting thing about liberals, they constantly spot open mindedness and tolerance  but as soon as you disagree with them... they have neither!

I have NEVER seen Dana with bad hair, the above picture is no exception.  Stacy's hair is really really hot too!
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2016 at 9:35am
Dana's short hair was fantastic, but I'm glad she grew it out -- it's just beautiful. That said, I wouldn't argue against her trying a pixie cut, either, just to see it.

Maybe we'll get lucky and Obama will do something she and Ms. Dash really hate, and we'll get to see them both on TV shaking their heads no-no-no and swishing their hair all around.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2016 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Hal Hal wrote:

Interesting thing about liberals, they constantly spot open mindedness and tolerance  but as soon as you disagree with them... they have neither! I have NEVER seen Dana with bad hair, the above picture is no exception.  Stacy's hair is really really hot too!

Hal, we are much more friend than foe! Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic