Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what's with propecia?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
balding_eagle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balding_eagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what's with propecia?
    Posted: April 07 2004 at 1:55pm
anyone here taking that stuff?

and if so
how good is it?
does it grow hair back or just stop anymore from falling out?
what's a good price for it?

thanks
djmason View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djmason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2004 at 12:48pm
I took procecia for about 2 years. I''m not balding in the back of my head at all only in the front. I really didn''t see any improvement. At the most it might have kept me from loosing my hair as fast. But I have been off of it for about a year or so and my hair is about the same.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2004 at 12:38pm
I have been told... but have no personal expirences... that Propecia works best when used with Rogain.
eurotrash View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eurotrash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2004 at 9:52pm
Hi,

I started losing my hair when I was 18. I'm now 21. I've been taking Propecia for about 2 years and it works good. Propecia works best when you start using it when you still have alot of hair left. I noticed dramatic improvements. I'm not sure if it regrows hair, but when I brush my hair, I have on average about 10 to 20 hairs in my brush daily. Before, I could count up to 50. Propecia definetly helps you retain the hair you have and is worth the investment if you value the hair you have. If you want more hair, there are very few alternatives that actually work. As for Rogaine, it's a waste of money and a pain in the ass.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic