Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair loss due to genes!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
toto View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair loss due to genes!!
    Posted: July 01 2004 at 4:54pm
guyssss.. i'm losing my hair cuz of my genes... my dad is bald and so is my grandfather... is there ANYYYYTTTHINNGGGGG i can doo?? :~~(
i'm only 16 and don't want this... lol
any pills or creams or **** that would help???
thnx in advance!!
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2004 at 3:12am
I don't know if you are male or female, but I have seen very attractive bald men.
toto View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2004 at 1:15pm
well since i said my dad and grandfather... the logical thing to do is conclude that i'm the son and thus a male :P

anywaaaay... it's all about self esteem... i don't wanna be completely bald at 20!!!
any suggestions guyss??!!! i KNOW someone must have had this same problem!!
Matt View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2004 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by toto toto wrote:

well since i said my dad and grandfather... the logical thing to do is conclude that i'm the son and thus a male :P

Yes, because females don't have fathers or grandfathers.....
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2004 at 8:02pm
lol! That's funny Matt, exactly!
Captain Japonica View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Japonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2004 at 4:59pm
Buy some rogain, put it on your head, and go about your busines. Take a daily multi-vitamin and vitamin B supplements twice daily
hairfitness101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfitness101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 2:13pm
Well,I would like to offer some advice,I am a female and I have suffered with thin hair on top since I was a teenager.I was recently told by my father that all the women on his side of the family had the same problem,oddly enough all the men had a full head of hair.I jokingly said,"see what men do to us?"He didnt laugh,I thought it was funny.HaHa.Anyway,speaking from experience I know the confidence aspect or the lack of it,I work in a health club and of course its obvious I cannot hide from view under the high output lights.I have not given up and I did try Rogain for women and it made me very ill,I felt flu like until I decided to stop taking it incase that was what it was,and sure enough,the symptoms stopped.As much as I want a full thick head of hair,its not worth the side effects.So I have decided to take a healthier road.I brush my scalp daily with an all natural boar bristle brush lightly-do not break hair,massage your scalp daily in circular motions to increase circulation,you can even use essential oils known to improve your chances of keeping the hair you have and possibly growing more back,tea tree oil/emu oil etc.you can get online for more info,EC Mode has a line of products including a shampoo/conditioner,and topical solution that you dont rinse out and is all natural,I used the topical only and i swear it has started baby fine hairs in the thin areas,go to salonwellness.com to get it or your local salon.And dont forget that inner health is just as if not more important,get a great multi vitamin like ultra mega for men(since you're a guy)and a hair vitamin with MSM to supplement or just the multi and the MSM,it has been proven to grow hair.Goodluck to you in your hair endevours,Atleast it is more acceptable for men to go bald,think how you would feel if you were a woman with thin hair,women are extremely cruel to each other,by the way,my husband says that my hair has gotten much thicker than when i was 17(when we met),and i would have to agree .I hope all this helps.
Credence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Credence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2004 at 8:04am

Please excuse my ignorance but what is MSM?
Great to see that the herbal approach is giving
you thicker, fuller hair. Thanks and take care.

Regards
Sean

AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2004 at 9:41am
I think it's MethoSulfonylMethane or something like that.. it's a sulfur compound that is found in uncooked unprocessed natural food. But in our society nowadays we don't eat much uncooked unprocessed natural food, so the MSM can be deficient. It's supposed to help with tissue formation. People who take MSM get stronger nails and stronger, often faster-growing hair.
my LJ, 40 inches long
vijay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vijay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 9:23pm
hai sister i am vijay haircareadvicer and messur

use almond oil for better result

For Density:-
1.Add Castor oil with coconut oil(100+100ml).apply with gentle mage.

2.Take White yoke from Egg.Apply ur Scalp leave 30min before wash ur hair.

3.Curd is a moisturieser. Apply ur Scalp leave 30min before wash ur hair.

For Dandruff:-

1.Squeeze lemon and take lemon juice. Apply ur Scalp leave 30min before wash ur
hair.

2.Take White Vinegar 50ml. Apply ur Scalp leave 30min before wash ur hair.

For Lice:-
1.Spread Tulsi leaves on ur pillow before go to bed.keep head on Tulsi
leaves.

For YoungGreyHair:-

1. Add Castor oil with coconut oil(100+100ml).apply with gentle mage.

2. Eat iron content food or syrup.

To do this:-
1.Apply Natural Henna by paste format.leave 30min before wash ur hair.

2.Fold ur hair end with hair band. Dont use pins and clips for folding.

3.Eat atleast one egg or protein content food daily.

Dont do this:-

1.Dont dry ur hair by hair dryer oftenly.

2.Dont Brush ur hair with moisture.

3.Dont cut ur hair oftenly or improperly.

Because Straight cut makes Density, V cut makes long, Oval makes normal level

General Advice:-

Maintain long hair. Because the body will take protein from hair at the time of
Sick or illness. because the hair contains protein in the form of karotine.this
is the reason for mothers hair falling after birth of child. So plz maintain atleast
Hair length between Shoulder length to Waist length(50-60cm

mpvijay@indiainfo.com
MP VIJAYKHANNA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic