Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

grow back hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
midi919 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midi919 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: grow back hair
    Posted: July 28 2004 at 9:04am
Hello!!

I''m a black male, and I’ve been suffering from dandruffs since I was a little kid. Now I think I found the cured for it; however my hair won''t grow back at certain part of my head (especially the borders).

So I was wondering if any of you would know a good product or some other ways to get my hair to grown back?

Thank you for your help
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2004 at 10:43am
Your dandruff problem may be unrelated to your hair loss. You should see a dermatologist about effective hair loss treatments.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
seasweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seasweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2004 at 5:13pm
try using Nioxin shampoo and conditioner treatments for thinning hair. Or vitamins like biotin, msm, and b-complex. Hair is basically dead protein so you can eat more seeds, nuts, meat, beans, and take protein powders or pills.

also your hairloss could be due to relaxer chemicals burning your follicles and/or tight braiding on sensitive areas. so avoid chemicals and if applicable make sure your natural hair is braided comfortably rather than supertight.
be careful... life is bitter sweet. we are living in a world of hate

http://www.napturalglory.com

thick naptural hair worn in twists, flat twists, or bantu knots. products: organic refined coconut oil and hair tea.

JESUS Rules!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic