Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The only thing I protest is...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Simone.(C) View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simone.(C) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The only thing I protest is...
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:38pm
>Oh Regina!!,I so agree with you I've NEVER understood why some men keep that last stip of hair I feel like running up & cutting it off(the Hairdresser in me!!),so funny I went sailing with friends on their Dad's cruiser & Dad's comb over was waving like a hand in the breeze of course everyone cracked up with mad fits of laughter as He was smiling at us his combover was waving so fast it was going from one side of his head to the other!! You really had to see it to believe it, but when we told him how crazy it looked he just said,"It is my trademark", surely one he could do without!!!!I would rather see a number 1 or even bald than the dreaded comb over, so that's my opinion!!I think that comb-overs should be outlawed. I never> understood why men insist on hanging onto that last> strip of hair. I can't even imagine what it must look> like when they wake up or after they wash their hair!> It would be so wierd to have just one two inch wide> strip of hair being six inched long and the rest cut> short. I know hair loss is a serious matter but> comb-overs are not the solution!!!!> Thanks for letting me rant.> Regina
Regina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:38pm
I think that comb-overs should be outlawed. I never understood why men insist on hanging onto that last strip of hair. I can't even imagine what it must look like when they wake up or after they wash their hair! It would be so wierd to have just one two inch wide strip of hair being six inched long and the rest cut short. I know hair loss is a serious matter but comb-overs are not the solution!!!!Thanks for letting me rant.Regina
wild orhcid salon san luis obispo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic