Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

should i tell her

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Raquel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raquel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: should i tell her
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:38pm
I am a male but i like to have my hair done in rollers,i also like to have my hair styled in a updo. I want to tell my wife but i am afraid i want her to set my hair and also style it in a updo. What should i do, should i tell her please help.
Rachel
Regina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:39pm
I think there might be some other issues to clear up with your wife and yourself first, then maybe worry about your hair.Ps If this is a joke you suck!
wild orhcid salon san luis obispo
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:39pm
OK..here is what I would do if I were in your situation.I would start things very slow. Ask your wife to give you a scalp massage. Then offer to give her one. Do that a few times and then if she is OK with it, move to the next step. Ask if you can brush or comb her hair for her. If she likes that and lets you...then ask her to do yours.Continue to take small steps until you get to the point where you offer to braid her hair or put it up for her or whatever seems appropriate. Once you get to that point...you can broach the subject and see how she feels about doing your hair.You also have to judge about your wife. Is she open minded? Is she conservative? I am sure you probably know how she is. Approach her from an area where she would feel most comfortable and then try to share your thoughts about all of this with her.If you are afraid that it would cause problems then maybe you should consider other options.I would personally want my guy to tell me if he was into something unusual and as long as it didn't involve something I was uncomfortable with, I would be willing to at least listen to what he had to say.Maybe your wife will surprise you and be OK with this.Or maybe the best approach is to take baby steps like I suggested.Let us know how it goes.Best wishes,Karen> I am a male but i like to have my hair done in> rollers,i also like to have my hair styled in a updo.> I want to tell my wife but i am afraid i want her to> set my hair and also style it in a updo. What should i> do, should i tell her please help.
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Withheld View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Withheld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:39pm
Your issue may be a little more than the people on this site are equipped to deal with, as it actually has very little to do with hair. I suggest you and your wife talk to a good therapist.
Eugene View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eugene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:43pm
Dude, get over your sissyness!!! Get a haircut for crying out loud!! Gosh, I never thought I'd see the day when I heard a grown man whine about what his woman would think about him in rollers!!! What kind of man wears rollers in his hair?! What's American society coming too??? Men are letting themselves become demasculinized in America today. It's a shame.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic