Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This is unbelievable

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Franklin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Franklin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This is unbelievable
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:39pm
Karen & Jeff,I love this new board. I just found it tonite & had to stop and read every single post. What a great addition to a great site. Thank you for making this board possible.Frank
terri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:40pm
Franklin,You must be new to the Hair Boutique. Jeff & karen are constantly adding all sorts of cool new things to the site to make it a great place to visit. Ask and you shall receive is their motto. I just feel lucky that I found HB last year. It is my favorite site.Terri> Karen & Jeff,> I love this new board. I just found it tonite &> had to stop and read every single post. What a great> addition to a great site. Thank you for making this> board possible.> Frank
teRRI
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:40pm
Thanks for the nice compliments. We try to keep things rocking on Hair Boutique. :-)Karen> Franklin,> You must be new to the Hair Boutique. Jeff & karen> are constantly adding all sorts of cool new things to> the site to make it a great place to visit. Ask and> you shall receive is their motto. I just feel lucky> that I found HB last year. It is my favorite site.> Terri
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic