Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do Men Only Care About Women With Great Hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Juna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:43pm
> Juna,> While I agree with you that David seems quite angry, I> regret to say> that you are mistaken about my preferences regarding> hair length.> I find long hair on women to be aesthetically pleasing> -- much more> so than short hair. My reply to Connie was intended to> help her to> gain insight into her experience.> While I feel (IMHO) that short hair generally does not> flatter a> woman's appearance, I realize and accept that it is> the individual's> right to wear their hair as they choose.> Although I may sometimes fail, I always try my best to> be considerate,> courteous, and polite when dealing with ALL people --> no matter their> hair length. It's part of basic human decency and> civility.> Hope this clears things up. And hope I didn't> disappoint you.> DaveDave,Not at all. I agree that long hair is very feminine, but it's nice to know some men can look past the length of one's hair. The fact that not all women can grow their hair long makes it special in itself. But I would not want to be with someone just because he's hung up on the length of my hair. That would be disheartening.
Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:43pm
> Hey all,> I have to bitch about this. I was at a bar on Friday> night and there was a woman with dark hair to her> knees there. A large number of men in the place were> fighting for a chance to get close to her. I asked one> guy about it and he said that long hair is the most> alluring thing about woman. It really pissed me off> (with my chin length do).> Is that true? Do men really only care about hair?> I am disgusted if this is true.> I refuse to get extensions over this.Well for anyone who's actually followed this far into the thread to see this message, I'd like to state my view on this issue. I personally love really short hair on women. A lot(but not all) of women look very sexy with really short hair, such as some of the styles Sarah MacLachlan has had. I love it. It drives me crazy. But I think it does depend on the woman though. Some women look best with longer hair. Do what you want to do don't do it for someone else. Be yourself.
Young L da Kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young L da Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2004 at 4:03pm
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2004 at 5:23am
I would say that men who only value women for really long hair are jerks. . . but I have such a strong preference for short-haired girls that some people have accused me of the reverse of the same thing, so I guess there are extremes in everything. . .
More awesome than a manatee!
joec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 6:57pm
Dear Connie
No they dont.
Claude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2004 at 12:13pm
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I just happen to like women with beautiful hair. It doesn't necessarily hafta be long but I prefer hair shoulder length or longer. That's not to say I don't like women with shorter hair but long hair is something that is an attraction for me personally.....it's not the only thing but it's something I like on a women. Some men are attracted to the color or a women's hair so preferences vary. The last thing I want to see on a women would be some butch, buzz cut hairdo aka androgenous thing or a mullet....I'd walk by and do my best not to Laff my Ass off.

Ladies if ya wanna attract the opposite sex but ya like short hair at least try to look a little on the feminine side with some wipsy hair or something. Don't fret there's someone out there for everyone or alotta fish in the sea so to speak.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2004 at 12:37am
Mullets are laughable on anyone, regardless of gender :-P . Buzz cuts on women, it depends on the woman. If she has a pretty face and the right attitude to carry it off, I see no reason why she couldn't wear one. Most of the attraction in buzzed hair is with how it feels rather than how it looks, though, so I will admit it's not often the most aesthetically pleasing style. *shrugs* But then again, I don't think long hair is very aesthetically-pleasing, since it often just hangs there looking limp and stringy, and only serves to obscure a woman's features. Not very pretty or sexy, in my opinion. But if guys like that kind of thing, I'll leave them to it. *shrugs* Just less competition for the kawaii short-haired girls I'm after, then :-) .
*stops rambling now*
More awesome than a manatee!
joec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 6:50pm
Well connie you certainly got alot of feedback.
My Idea on womens hair length is short hair is sholder length,and long hair is anything below the shoulders.I have seen some new styles this summer that are chin length that look very nice on alot of women.
Alot of women look better in short hair,but alot look good in long hair as well.I always like the change in season long in the winter short in the summer.I always like the change.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic