Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Celebs with best hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
H. Taylor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H. Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Celebs with best hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:41pm
Since we live in such a celebrity-driven society, I thought I'd throw this one out: which male and female celebrities do you think have the best hair? My vote for best male hair goes to Adrian Paul, formerly of "Highlander" fame, and for best female hair I think I'll go with Lucy Lawless, currently seen on "Xena: Warrior Princess." (Can you tell I watch a lot of late-night TV?!)
Jen Bahney View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen Bahney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:41pm
Great topic! I would also vote for Adrian Paul for best male. For best female, I have to go with Roma Downey (Touched by an Angel). She's my new hair role model!Also, I thought Celine Dion looked great at the Grammy's... hair extensions and all!Related Link:Bowers-Bahney Communications
Erica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:42pm
#1--I don't know if this will count since I'm not sure if the show airs anymore? I love the elegant yet colonial look that "Dr. Quinn" (Jane Seymour) can pull off with her beautiful hair. She is definately my top vote!#2--I also like Phoebe (Lisa Kudrow) from Friends--although lately she has been doing some funky things to her hair. (It looks like she wants an updo but only halfway finished fixing it before filming the episode. Whoever does her hair likes to leave large hunks of hair sticking every-which-way.)#3--Finally, although it probably isn't her real hair, I think the woman from the "Mask of Zorro" had pretty hair--but I have to admit that I haven't seen the movie! My opinion is just based on the advertisements I saw....
K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:42pm
> Great topic! I would also vote for Adrian Paul for> best male. For best female, I have to go with Roma> Downey (Touched by an Angel). She's my new hair role> model!> Also, I thought Celine Dion looked great at the> Grammy's... hair extensions and all!Catherine Zeta-Jones (Zorro actress), Jennifer Aniston,and Jane Seymore
H. Taylor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H. Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:42pm
Michael T. Weiss from "The Pretender" has wonderful short hair, and on the other end of the spectrum is Mark Dacascos (at least I believe that's his last name) from "The Crow: Stairway to Heaven."
Regina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:42pm
For short hair I have to vote for Meg Ryan, honestly how can one person be so cute!For long hair, I loved Julia Roberts' when it was long. Also Kyra Sedgewick has gorgeous curly hair!See ya!!!Regina
wild orhcid salon san luis obispo
Sherry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:42pm
I have to give the WB show 'Felicity' my vote for best hair. I may be partial to curls (because I have them) but Keri Russell's hair is gorgeous. And the guy who plays Noel-- well I'd love to run my hands through those thick waves!> Since we live in such a celebrity-driven society, I> thought I'd throw this one out: which male and female> celebrities do you think have the best hair? My vote> for best male hair goes to Adrian Paul, formerly of> "Highlander" fame, and for best female hair> I think I'll go with Lucy Lawless, currently seen on> "Xena: Warrior Princess." (Can you tell I> watch a lot of late-night TV?!)
Clare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:43pm
These are some of my favorites: Jane Seymour, Brooke Shields, Liv Tyler (when it was long), Mariah Carey, Catherine McCormack (Mel Gibson's wife in "Braveheart", also in "Dangerous Beauty"), Julia Roberts ("Sleeping with the Enemy" and "Dying Young"), Nicole Kidman (almost always),and Sandra Bullock.> Since we live in such a celebrity-driven society, I> thought I'd throw this one out: which male and female> celebrities do you think have the best hair? My vote> for best male hair goes to Adrian Paul, formerly of> "Highlander" fame, and for best female hair> I think I'll go with Lucy Lawless, currently seen on> "Xena: Warrior Princess." (Can you tell I> watch a lot of late-night TV?!)
Clare
Nate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:43pm
I agree> I have to give the WB show 'Felicity' my vote for best> hair. I may be partial to curls (because I have them)> but Keri Russell's hair is gorgeous. And the guy who> plays Noel-- well I'd love to run my hands through> those thick waves!
Leah Smith View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leah Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:43pm
> Since we live in such a celebrity-driven society, I> thought I'd throw this one out: which male and female> celebrities do you think have the best hair? My vote> for best male hair goes to Adrian Paul, formerly of> "Highlander" fame, and for best female hair> I think I'll go with Lucy Lawless, currently seen on> "Xena: Warrior Princess." (Can you tell I> watch a lot of late-night TV?!)
Leah Smith View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leah Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:43pm
>I have read that Lucy Lawless (she has said this herself in interviews) is first of all a natural blonde and she wears extensions. Her real hair is very thin and fine.
H. Taylor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H. Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:43pm
I knew that she was a natural blonde -- I'd love to see what she looks like with her natural color and hair! Regardless of whether it's extensions or not, I love her hair. . .of course, I always loved Cher's as a little girl, and was absolutely *crushed* to find out she wore wigs! :)
Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:43pm
In the 1970's Cher's waist-length and longer hair was allnatural. It's my understanding that she now wears wigsquite often. But I think underneath the wigs her own hairis still quite long (almost waist-length). I saw her in arecent interview saying that she satisfies her desire forchange by wearing wigs (and thus keeping intact her ownnatural long hair).
David M Squires
Lurker View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lurker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:46pm
> ....and for best female hair> I think I'll go with Lucy Lawless, currently seen on> "Xena: Warrior Princess."Yeah Xena has GREAT hair: nice and healthy, thick and a great length. BTW, with reference to the "Question of Bangs" thread: Xena definitely looks good with bangs, I cannot imagine her without them.But, I hear that she is a actually BLONDE in real life! No kidding, I read that on a fan site recently. It kind of knocked my socks off, since I am partial to brunettes, and I always thought of Lucy Lawless as the best-looking brunette on TV!Oh well, in a society where people can have their bodies reshaped with surgery and "bleach bottle blondes" are a dime a dozen, I guess that it is time for a fake brunette to be a TV babe. I still think she is great looking.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic