Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lisa Kudrow's hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cindy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lisa Kudrow's hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:42pm
I read that Lisa cut her hair after her baby was born. The article included a picture of her with hair cut above the shoulders and slightly curled under. It looked nice but I personally preferred it long. It said that she would be wearing hair extensions for the filming of "Friends", which explains the strange looking do's.My picks for best hair are Roma Downey and Michael Greyeyes (a Native American actor).
BB View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:42pm
Someone was saying in an earlier post about not liking Lisa Kudrow's hair in friends because it looked like she didn't finish an updo she was trying to start. I'd just like to say that I think that's an amazing look: the look that looks like you dont' put a lot of time into your hair, but only you know how much time you put into it. This is the look which is in right now: the messy look. Even though her hair was blown out first and put up afterward, the stylist then took chunks out and voila: the messy look. I think too many people are trying for "perfect hair" and not realizing just how flattering a little bit of mess can be. (Even though it takes just as long , if not longer to produce):)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic