Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HairBoutique

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen & Jeff View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen & Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HairBoutique
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:44pm
We know that some of the topics on the Hair Politics board will be controversial.You will not always agree with each other. In fact...the purpose of this board is to discuss opposing views.Please refrain from using personal attacks. If you don't agree and can't disagree politely, please refrain from flaming or attacking posts.Best wishes,Karen & Jeff
HAIRLUV View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAIRLUV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:44pm
Perhaps I did go somewhat overboard. I will operate the word polite in the future. I do hope this message was sent in earnest and not because it was suggested and you perhaps felt obligated to accomodate. My apologies to those offended.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:44pm
Hi Hairluv,I will speak for both Jeff and myself since we discussed this topic before our post.Our message was posted in earnest as a gentle reminder to all Hair Politicis visitors. It was not posted because we felt obligated. In fact, anyone who has been visiting Hair Boutique for any time knows that while we both try to be very fair, we never do anything because we feel obligated. :-)I appreciate your response.Please allow me to wax poetic for a moment................Jeff and I love the Hair Boutique and we value all the visitors. Many of you know that about 95% of Hair Boutique is funded out of our personal pockets. We want everyone to always feel comfortable visiting, posting, hanging out...etc.So from time to time it is appropriate to post a gentle reminder to try and show courtesy.I appreciate and understand your intense feelings about the subject that was posted. I personally love long hair myself. So I am very aware of how people respond to this topic.Thank you for understanding.Best wishes,Karen> Perhaps I did go somewhat overboard. I will operate> the word polite in the future. I do hope this message> was sent in earnest and not because it was suggested> and you perhaps felt obligated to accomodate. My> apologies to those offended.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic