Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Monica's Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Monica's Hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:44pm
Hi all,You have no idea how many private emails I have received about Monica's new "hair style".The consensus opinion from my emails is that Monica used to look so much more beautiful with her hair the "old way". Pre-Barbara's interview.Many believe that Monica's new look is not nearly as flattering as her old look.A lot of people believe Monica would look great with long hair. I agree.One other point that has been mentioned.......in the Starr report it is specifically mentioned that Clinton used to like to stroke Monica's hair.My only comment is that ALL of the women that have been tangled in Clinton's web have gone through major hair overhauls including Paula Jones and even Linda Tripp (who I think looks better hairwise).Thought I would share.Best wishes to all of you.Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Jimmy S. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:44pm
> Hi all,> You have no idea how many private emails I have> received about Monica's new "hair style".> The consensus opinion from my emails is that Monica> used to look so much more beautiful with her hair the> "old way". Pre-Barbara's interview.> Many believe that Monica's new look is not nearly as> flattering as her old look.> A lot of people believe Monica would look great with> long hair. I agree.> One other point that has been mentioned.......in the> Starr report it is specifically mentioned that Clinton> used to like to stroke Monica's hair.> My only comment is that ALL of the women that have> been tangled in Clinton's web have gone through major> hair overhauls including Paula Jones and even Linda> Tripp (who I think looks better hairwise).> Thought I would share.> Best wishes to all of you.> KarenGood point Karen. Also, remember that before he was President, Hillary had long hair, and now it is short. I think it may be more than a coincidence that Clinton's women have undergone major hairstyle changes after involvment with him. I think there is a story here!
Serena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Serena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:44pm
I agree that Monica looked much better with long hair. She looked best in that picture of her hugging Clinton with long hair and red lipstick. Her hair now is just way too big.On the other hand , who really cares? She is not a model. It is unfair that women in the public eye receive so much more criticism over their looks than men do.
BB View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:45pm
> I agree that Monica looked much better with long hair.> She looked best in that picture of her hugging Clinton> with long hair and red lipstick. Her hair now is just> way too big.> On the other hand , who really cares? She is not a> model. It is unfair that women in the public eye> receive so much more criticism over their looks than> men do.On the contrary, Serena, she is a model. The American people have made her so, and I think it's fascinating that one woman has received so much fame over her sexual practices. I'm a Canadian, and praise her for being able to do so.
Serena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Serena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:46pm
Monica is probably not too happy about the type of fame she is getting but realises that book tours, TV apearances, etc. are probably her best shot because people will not take her seriously in other career feilds. What I mean when I said that she is not a model is that I think all the critism of her looks are cheap shots toward someone who never claimed to be beautiful in the first place.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic