Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Makeover = Hair Cuts = WHY?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Young L da Kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young L da Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2004 at 11:49pm
Young L da Kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young L da Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2004 at 4:02pm
make overs rule
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2004 at 5:19am
I like makeover shows :-) . Even the times I feel I would've done something differently than the makeover crew did, it's fun to see how different a new haircut and outfit can make a person look. I guess it's kind of the whole "Cinderella" idea, of being made to look so different no-one will know you, and the idea of the totally new chance that might follow. . . The only thing I'm concerned about is, honestly, if your life sucks before the makeover, it's likely to be just as bad after. So the people who go in expecting their life to change completely because of one new outfit and haircut are going to be terribly mistaken.
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic