Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why Women Are Opting Out Of The Hair Salon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JenniferHebert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenniferHebert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why Women Are Opting Out Of The Hair Salon
    Posted: April 02 2016 at 7:35pm
When you want a precision hair cut, barbers can really bring it.  Especially master barbers who have been cutting hair for a few years.

The problem nowadays with stylists is that many cosmo schools just don't give them the advanced training barbers get.

I am personally glad to see barbers coming  back in popularity.

The big question is the cost.  If you compare just a haircut from a stylist versus a barber, who costs the most?  Obviously a lot probably depends on if products are used and extra services are provided?
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2016 at 2:33pm
I think I'm going to suggest to my girlfriend that she try a barber. Any stylist she goes to seems reluctant to cut her hair much above her shoulders, and I think she may be willing to give a bowl cut a try. No way any stylist she goes to would be willing to take her that short.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2016 at 9:51pm
I'm loving this; wish they'd show up at the barbershop I go to

http://www.refinery29.com/women-mens-barber-shop-haircuts#slide-18
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic