Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Teri Polo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Teri Polo
    Posted: April 05 2016 at 10:01pm
Missed this one. She cut it back in December according to this tweet

https://twitter.com/TeriPolo1/status/676480579957690370

Pictures here from this past weekend

http://www.wireimage.com/search/#events?q=Teri%20Polo/[602422495]&ep=1/60/1&s=3

I've always thought of her as a "short haired" kind of a girl; loved her hair on "Northern Exposure" and in the movie "The Arrival." I'm liking this cut on her.
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2016 at 10:13pm
Hate it. Major downgrade. Plus she looks stoned in some of the pics. For comparison, here's how she looked in one of the "Fockers" movies:

Who has more fun than people?
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2016 at 11:06pm
I am very thought she looked right with it really long, either. Glad she went shorter.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2016 at 9:22am
I like it. Something very "no nonsense" about it in the Twitter photo but maybe that's her expression. I don't love the pushed-forward style but I'm sure she'll experiment.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2016 at 11:47am
Score!!! Love it!

Only thing i'd ever miss about her long hair is the blunt bangs she had for awhile.

Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll pass along the name of her stylist to Koo Stark...
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2016 at 11:31pm
She's no Robin Wright, doesn't quite pull it off (not that short is RW's best look)///my opion of course.

Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2016 at 10:45am
Holy cow, yes. Teri, you're not a short hair person. I suppose this is just one of those "I've always wanted to" things she's getting out of her system. Let's hope the hair comes back soon.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2016 at 11:40am
Originally posted by P-nut gallery P-nut gallery wrote:

She's no Robin Wright, doesn't quite pull it off (not that short is RW's best look)///my opinion of course.

Robin Wright? I think that Robin rates right up there with Alanis Morissette, Celine Dion and Emma Watson for the "Most Disastrous Short Haircut Ever" award. Teri's cut allows her to join that shorn and forlorn pool of contestants! Embarrassed 
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2016 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

Originally posted by P-nut gallery P-nut gallery wrote:

She's no Robin Wright, doesn't quite pull it off (not that short is RW's best look)///my opinion of course.

Robin Wright? I think that Robin rates right up there with Alanis Morissette, Celine Dion and Emma Watson for the "Most Disastrous Short Haircut Ever" award. Teri's cut allows her to join that shorn and forlorn pool of contestants! Embarrassed 

Actually you should sub out Emma Watson, and put in Sheryl Crow.  Emma looked cute with the pixie (albeit when it grew out a bit), but Sheryl Crow's short cut about 20 years ago looked like she got drunk one night and hacked at it...
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2016 at 9:00pm
Alanis' hack job was the one that made me question why I come to this site. Devastated me. A longhair icon bit the dust.
Who has more fun than people?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2016 at 10:48pm
i agree with SSJOCKEY, But i thought Emma Watson's initial short cut was adorable .
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2016 at 11:03am
HAWG
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2016 at 12:53pm
That cut is sterotypical for the character she plays...
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2016 at 9:25am
Teri seems to have reached an "I don't care anymore" stage at least with her hair. Maybe she's letting out the real her or something like that. It's not doing much for the rest of us, though. I hope it works out for her.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2016 at 10:08am
Originally posted by Ricc Ricc wrote:

Teri seems to have reached an "I don't care anymore" stage at least with her hair. Maybe she's letting out the real her or something like that. It's not doing much for the rest of us, though. I hope it works out for her.

I think it is more in keeping with the role she playes in "The Fosters"
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2016 at 1:56am
Emphasizes her square, flat face.
jug jug to dirty ears
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2016 at 4:37pm
HAWG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2016 at 4:58pm
i agree, but not much, it's too short for her i think.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2016 at 11:30am
I like it!
jug jug to dirty ears
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic