Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kate Middleton (AKA Duchess of Cambridge)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kate Middleton (AKA Duchess of Cambridge)
    Posted: May 21 2016 at 6:38am
Kate Middleton, is a beautiful woman, who a lot of hairstylist would like to get a hold of her hair and give her a major hair makeover (short)most likely, like her mother-in-laws hair was. I like the way her hair was cut in December 2015, but hasn't been cut since. I think she should go back to that length.

- Before -

- After -

- May 20, 2016 -

P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2016 at 2:07pm
uh, sorry i don't see much of a difference, other then a few inches of the length, and maybe a chic, askew part (on the same side?   is there something else i should be noticing?

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2016 at 2:15pm
Same: see no difference.
jug jug to dirty ears
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2016 at 4:23pm
It looks like her hair has grown 1 inch in about 2 months....and in other news, the grass in my back yard grew a couple of inches and got a cut...sorry, no pics
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2016 at 8:20pm
So what would people like to see Kate Middleton do with her hair? I think she needs to cut 3 to 4 inches off.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2016 at 9:57am
Well, the present look is not very imaginative: it just hangs there.
jug jug to dirty ears
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2016 at 9:34am
I love that she's still wearing it long. There's no particular reason for her to go to a "mom bob" or wear short hair just because she's royalty. She's marvelously beautiful and her long hair accentuates it well. She kind of has to go with simpler classic fashions with here wardrobe, so I suppose simplicity of hairstyle goes with that.

Edited by Ricc - May 28 2016 at 9:35am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic