Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kate Snow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kate Snow
    Posted: May 24 2016 at 3:02pm
After years and years and years of hair past her shoulder and tucked behind both ears, Kate has a shoulder skimming bob and best of all, was not tucked behind her ears.
While not the best cut I have ever seen but, wow, she looked hot.
I saw a short clip of her on her twitter page...hoping someone will be able to find better pics and add some pics to this thread.
Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2016 at 8:31pm
Huge improvement! Softens her features, looks really nice.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2016 at 5:20am
https://youtu.be/QxBKgtCjfW4

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2016 at 7:31am
Looks like CNN's Kate Bolduan without the annoying ear tuck. 

Who has more fun than people?
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2016 at 11:53am
I like that she cut it. I wish I liked the final result more. I never quite see the point is just hacking off length without shaping what's left into a more defined style. This seems a bit bland all around. 
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
esmith7713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esmith7713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2017 at 4:14pm
i know i'm resurrecting an old thread - but Kate Snow's hair is looking so much better of late and Kate Bolduan stick straight bob just got shorter - it's a good 2-3 inches shorter than the above picture.  well above her shoulders - about jaw length. something about that hair i love! love it poker straight and super blunt.  i can't find any pictures tho and other than this thread i see no one else ever even talking of her hair- i guess i'm in  the minority regarding the bolduan bob!

Edited by esmith7713 - April 14 2017 at 4:15pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esmith7713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2017 at 4:21pm
here's her hair from March 23 - I'm trying to find a current picture and at least will grab one off my TV

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esmith7713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2017 at 4:30pm
here's a grab from a video from today.  love love love this

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2017 at 7:23am
Noticed the cut also.  Something exciting about a precision blunt cut.  Wish she would not part her hair so far to the side though and at least once in a while not have the ear tuck 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esmith7713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2017 at 11:09am
couldn't agree more - something about such a short precise blunt cut...  i too hate the tuck but they all do it! you've seen Alex Wagner?  i think there was a thread here a while ago about the constant tuck.  funny on bouldan, i never see any chatter on her hair- as other women on tv.  personally, i love her hair
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2017 at 10:41pm
I love it.  Looks great on her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esmith7713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2017 at 5:17pm
i love watching newcasters who get noticeable haircuts!  she got a good couple inches off too!  combine that with the super straight blunt hair!  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic