Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Care

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jennifer B. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Care
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:47pm
Hello,It is true that many people are not suited for certain styles, long or short. For me, long hair is much more easy to care for than short hair. Styling aids or products are rarely ever used with my long hair. In my opinion, many induviduals have to use these aids to attain and maintain a short style.Jennifer B.
Kelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:47pm
> Hello,> It is true that many people are not suited for certain> styles, long or short. For me, long hair is much more> easy to care for than short hair. Styling aids or> products are rarely ever used with my long hair. In my> opinion, many induviduals have to use these aids to> attain and maintain a short style.> Jennifer B.Yes, it is true that some styles do not suit people. To me I feel it has to do more with hairstyles than your hair being long or short. Some people wear hairstyles that do not look good on them. I say if you like it and you feel comfortable then go ahead because you have to please yourself and careless of what people think of you.
The present is the past tomorrow. :)
H.Taylor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H.Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:47pm
> Styling aids or products are rarely ever used with my > long hair. In my opinion, many induviduals have to use > these aids to attain and maintain a short style.Exactly! This is one reason as to why I'm growing out my hair. It's so much more work at this shorter length than it was when it was below my shoulders.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic