Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Britney Spears

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Britney Spears
    Posted: June 11 2016 at 9:08pm
Yes, she probably just removed the extensions and this is probably the best length she could manage after shaving her head a couple of years ago but it still looks like crap.

http://perezhilton.com/2015-06-11-britney-spears-haircut-instagram-pretty-girls/?from=post#.V1zDu1eOqf4

and finally, can you really trust Perez Hilton for anything?

HAWG
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2016 at 9:57pm
I really like this length on her.  I'm sure the extensions will be back in soon though. 
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2016 at 10:49pm
Schwing!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2016 at 8:16am
When Britney did the buzz thing, she looked awful. But she looked terrible *before* she did it. I think she appears very beautiful now, b/c life has returned to her eyes. She seems to love being Britney Spears again. Clap
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2016 at 11:05am
something about it looks off to me, like she's too blonde for that style or maybe too old? (at '33?')  I don't know what.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2016 at 4:50pm
For the lead in the "Leather Tuscadero Story"?

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2016 at 5:24pm
not with that shade, but otherwise ....could be lol

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2016 at 8:25pm
Laughing my ass off Jerky Flea; that was truly awesome!
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic