Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cara Delevingne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cara Delevingne
    Posted: July 21 2016 at 5:39pm
YES!

http://stylenews.people.com/style/2016/07/21/cara-delevingne-cuts-hair-lob/

she also shaved a woman's head on Jimmy Kimmel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8C8xndYUlA

skip to the 3:30ish mark to see Cara

Edited by HAWG - July 21 2016 at 5:50pm
HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2016 at 1:54am
Same?
jug jug to dirty ears
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2016 at 9:59am
that's unfortunate (the Jimmy Kimmel segment, not the cut)

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2016 at 1:05pm
Almost a foot of hair fatmoogas; this article shows a before pic, one with hair on the floor, and then the new look

http://lifestyle.one/grazia/hair-beauty/hair/cara-delevingne-short-hair-lob/
HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2016 at 1:13am
From boring long to slightly better long.
jug jug to dirty ears
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2016 at 9:10am
Well, at least Cara didn't get on receiving end of that silly head shaving spree on Kimmel. I did tune into that show later during her interview and really liked the multi bobby pin thing she had. I don't think the lob changes her look that much, really. She has such beautiful facial features she could pull off any hairstyle she wanted.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/c3OCbE2Rc-0/maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Ricc - July 27 2016 at 9:14am
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2016 at 9:50am
Am I the only one who thinks the bobby-pin thing is the hairstyle industry's way of saying, "We've run out of legitimate ideas, so now we're just grabbing whatever's sitting next to the hair-washing sink, passing it off as intentional, and calling it a trend?"
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2016 at 12:49pm
Nope, Curly, you're not the only one. I find that bobby-pin "style" extremely unattractive.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2017 at 6:16pm
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2017 at 8:52pm
How to destroy your hair in 5 easy steps...
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2017 at 8:28am
It looks like a chop will be the only way to get it healthy again. It's a shame, because I think her natural color adds a lot to her beauty.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2017 at 5:30am
HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2017 at 11:23am
The only thing I find memorable about her is her eyebrows--and not in a good way!

Having said that, this is not a bad look: better than before. Obviously very high maintenance though, so I doubt it will look like that for long.
jug jug to dirty ears
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2017 at 6:44pm
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2017 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by HAWG HAWG wrote:

I'm hoping this trend passes quickly

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4304906/Are-cool-join-ice-blonde-bombshells.html

I'll second that
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2017 at 12:38pm
I'll third it. It can't last for long because all that overprocessed hair isn't going to last for long. Only the unfried shall survive.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2017 at 9:48pm
HAWG
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2017 at 4:36pm
Looks like Stage One in the approach to the shave is complete -- I hope we get a better look at the pixie length before the shave, but I guess we can wait until we see it again on the other side...

Edited by Klaatu48 - April 14 2017 at 4:38pm
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2017 at 5:33pm
I'm thinking she can make just about any style of hair, from long to bald, look amazing...
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2017 at 6:15pm
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic