Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sophie Turner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
terone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sophie Turner
    Posted: August 01 2016 at 4:20pm
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2016 at 4:24pm
My initial reaction was one of tragic horror, but given she's a natural blonde... eh, have fun with it! I mean, it's an overall downgrade, but I wouldn't say it's bad (judging by what I can see of it), it's just less awesome. 

Sophie has always been hit and miss with me, but over time she's coming up with a lot more hits than misses, so I'm okay with this. 

She does make one hell of a redhead, though.

Oh, and the people tweeting their outrage really need to take a chill. It's her head, not ours.

Edited by Klaatu48 - August 01 2016 at 4:25pm
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2016 at 5:18pm
i'm tending to give her a pass for the same reason....and she plays a ginger, that's tough enough
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2016 at 9:28pm
Doesn't  look bad but she rocks tthe red 
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2016 at 10:13pm
As usual from me: why screw with perfection? Anyone know if she retained the length? In recent photos I saw of her as a redhead, her hair wasn't as long as the photo posted above.
Who has more fun than people?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2016 at 1:14pm
sophie-turner-out-in-la-112916-10.jpg
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2017 at 9:41pm
I wonder if Sophie has any regrets about regressing to this. I know I do.

sophie-turner-at-lax-airport-2817-7.jpg
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2017 at 5:15am
I have the same facial expression she has in the picture when I look at her.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2017 at 8:05am
I feel bad when celebs are caught in their zoned-out moments.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic