Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what do you call these bangs?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

what do you call these bangs?

 Post Reply Post Reply
esmith7713 View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: May 16 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 119
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esmith7713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what do you call these bangs?
    Posted: October 22 2016 at 5:03pm
Ive only found a few pictures of this bang style, where shorter pieces are overlayed by longer lengths.  what is this style of bangs called? i've searched but can only find a few.  also, does anyone have similar pix they can send me?   thanks!

Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Copyright 1997-2021,, All Rights Reserved.
Contact Us,
Privacy Statement,
Terms of Service,