Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bella Thorne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bella Thorne
    Posted: December 29 2016 at 8:06pm
I used to love seeing her but now I think this girl needs help

http://www.eonline.com/news/818585/bella-thorne-debuts-short-blue-hair
HAWG
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2016 at 10:29pm
made more of a shame by the gallery of her earlier looks on the same page
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2016 at 8:28am
1. What is that writer smoking? Her hair is clearly *not* chopped above her shoulders

2. I have no idea what microblading one's eyebrows involves...time to find out

3. In all honesty, despite my love for redheads, I think this looks really, really hot. It's an awesome blue -- not the poorly done kind you see at the local mall.

Edited by Klaatu48 - December 30 2016 at 10:56am
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2016 at 2:38pm
This is a really big move for her as she has not moved from some sort of blondish red and long to very long in her career.  It's definately "medium" lenght and the black/blue is a completely different color pallette.

I agree with the last commentator.  It's totally hot.  If she wants to redefine herself this is the first time she's done something that really accomplishes that goal without looking like a hot mess.   
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2017 at 6:11pm
HAWG
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2017 at 9:46pm
Okay, we've reached peak idiocy with this article -- for one, a black lob is not wild in any way. Second, her hair is clearly well past her shoulders, so it's not even a regular lob, much less a short one. Lastly, if it *were* a lob, which is a long bob, then it could not possibly be a short lob because that would be a short long bob or in other words JUST A PLAIN FREAKING BOB, which it clearly is not. It offends me to the core that these people are paid to write words for whose meaning they have no respect.

Good. Lord.

Also, I don't think it's a terrible look. The bangs are shorter than I like, but they fit this little thing she has going lately.

Also, there's something in her nose in that picture and it's driving me nuts.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2017 at 12:19pm
Klaatu, thank you for writing that rant so I didn't have to! :-)

As for the look, I'm mercifully reserving judgment for a photo with better lighting and without giant duck lips. Because right now, based on this photo, this is not, um, flattering. 

Bella's best look by far (IMHO) was a few years ago, with her red hair and much softer bangs.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2017 at 5:49am
hot
jug jug to dirty ears
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2017 at 1:05pm
Granted not everyone's style of choice but think she looks pretty damn hot.

Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2017 at 2:15pm
You have to give it to a woman who willing to completely change up her look when she's already starting out pretty damn perfect. She's taking a risk, and I like that. For all the times we (especially me) complain about celebrities being boring with her style, this certainly is not the case with her.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2017 at 4:23pm
i'm already bored of her lol

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2017 at 3:37pm
https://www.teenvogue.com/story/bella-thorne-short-hair
HAWG
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2017 at 8:13pm
Well, it's shorter. Not sure I'd call it short, though.
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2017 at 11:09am
Have to agree with Klaatu48
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2017 at 2:52pm
nice changes
jug jug to dirty ears
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2017 at 1:36am
Smile

Edited by Kathryn - December 11 2017 at 12:18pm
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2017 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Kathryn Kathryn wrote:

http://www.glamour.com/story/bella-hadid-shaggy-bangs

Ummm, wrong Bella, that's Bella Hadid, not Bella Thorne...
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2017 at 8:38pm
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2017 at 11:51pm
I know she does it for shock value...but she should stay red

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2018 at 12:17am
oh good god...please don't become a trend...please don't become a trend
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic