Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bella Thorne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2016 at 2:38pm
This is a really big move for her as she has not moved from some sort of blondish red and long to very long in her career.  It's definately "medium" lenght and the black/blue is a completely different color pallette.

I agree with the last commentator.  It's totally hot.  If she wants to redefine herself this is the first time she's done something that really accomplishes that goal without looking like a hot mess.   
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2016 at 8:28am
1. What is that writer smoking? Her hair is clearly *not* chopped above her shoulders

2. I have no idea what microblading one's eyebrows involves...time to find out

3. In all honesty, despite my love for redheads, I think this looks really, really hot. It's an awesome blue -- not the poorly done kind you see at the local mall.

Edited by Klaatu48 - December 30 2016 at 10:56am
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2016 at 10:29pm
made more of a shame by the gallery of her earlier looks on the same page
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2016 at 8:06pm
I used to love seeing her but now I think this girl needs help

http://www.eonline.com/news/818585/bella-thorne-debuts-short-blue-hair
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic