Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Christie Brinkley

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Christie Brinkley
    Posted: February 20 2017 at 7:35pm
Another lob and I'm in shock - I never thought I'd see this day

http://people.com/style/christie-brinkley-short-bob-haircut/
HAWG
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2017 at 7:54pm
Looks good. I think the lob name does more of a disservice at this point -- her hair is still shoulder length. It's far better looking than saying it's a "lob" would suggest.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2017 at 11:47pm
Maybe all the extensions she was wearing were hard to maintain
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2017 at 5:24am
She has admitted to wearing many extensions, probably what it normally would look like without them.  Still looks very hot, puts most 40+ year olds to shame.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2017 at 6:12am
I'd call that a healthy trim. Of course she wears so much make up her face is a kind of mask and it's tough to know how she really looks. Normal, I guess.
jug jug to dirty ears
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2017 at 10:24am
Guys... really? She is beautiful but she is 62 years old!  Extensions, far more likely wig is closer to the truth but I'm not complaining.

orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2017 at 11:23pm
Damn, she really looks good and so does the cut
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2017 at 4:30pm
HAWG
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2017 at 5:45pm
What happened to her eyes?

And if that's "not a single day over 25," People magazine needs to start hanging around healthier 25 year olds.

I mean, she looks good for her age, but... come on.
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2017 at 9:41pm
For 65, she looks amazing. To say she does not look over 25 is blatantly wrong and does nobody any favors. That said, the hair is kinda average. 
Peace to all
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2017 at 9:44pm
Wow, I can't believe it but I don't like the bangs.  Probably a first for me to not like someone getting bangs!  Maybe it they were not so long.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic