Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Taylor Swift

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
baldlover12901 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldlover12901 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taylor Swift
    Posted: May 12 2017 at 3:25pm
I was told that she shaved her head sometime in the past few months and when she finally returns to the spotlight will be wearing a wig. I know she has not been seen in public or has not posted any selfie on instagram in a few months. I have read that she has been working in an album and trying to stay out of the public's eye because of some bad press last year. So i would think that would be the prefect time to have shaved her head (not for us who would love to see it).
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2017 at 9:56pm
Shave her head?  Do you mean like a Britney Spears breakdown shave?
Interesting if she did but feel probably not for real.  Though it is curious that she has been out of the limelight for so long.
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2017 at 3:16am
She did a concert in Feb. Has been working on a new album with Ed Sheeran.
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2017 at 1:38am
http://www.eonline.com/news/852674/taylor-swift-photographed-for-the-first-time-in-four-months
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic