Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kaley Cuoco

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kaley Cuoco
    Posted: June 16 2017 at 5:53pm
Why don't they discuss proposed hair changes with us before they do these things; we could stop a lot of heart ache if they did.

http://www.allure.com/story/kaley-cuoco-pastel-hair
HAWG
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2017 at 11:06am
Think about it...she likes to change up her hair, so since filming doesn't start for almost 3 months, why not now!  I'm sure she will be "back to normal" by the start of the next season...
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2017 at 11:19am
My hope is that she will go back to her pixie, so maybe she is just playing with it before getting it all chopped off.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2017 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by loveshorthair loveshorthair wrote:

My hope is that she will go back to her pixie, so maybe she is just playing with it before getting it all chopped off.

Not a chance I'd say.
jug jug to dirty ears
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2017 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

[QUOTE=loveshorthair]My hope is that she will go back to her pixie, so maybe she is just playing with it before getting it all chopped off.

From your lips to God's ears.
Peace to all
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2017 at 11:17pm
her pixie was one of the few missteps in her look...i think,not a fan of it on her
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2017 at 12:33am
The reaction outside of our community was pretty universally negative...I liked the in-between length, not the short-short pixie, but I doubt we will see that anytime soon...

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2017 at 7:38pm
HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2017 at 1:22am
Nice
jug jug to dirty ears
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2017 at 7:55am
Another chop on the way from all the dying?
jug jug to dirty ears
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2017 at 11:47pm
We can only hope.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic