Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sofia Vergara blunt bangs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sofia Vergara blunt bangs
    Posted: July 09 2017 at 1:23am
New haircut she exclaims on her Instagram page.

I love it!!!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2017 at 3:54am
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2017 at 7:31am
If they are real (which looks like they are), it is fantastic....so beautiful
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2017 at 9:48am
not a fan of bangs in general, but she makes them work
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2017 at 12:08pm
Not bad by any means, but she's got those cat eyes which don't seem to pop out as much with the bangs.Wink
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2017 at 7:41pm
she's rocking the bangs
HAWG
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2017 at 12:32am
Very very nice
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2017 at 3:10pm
Wow, I gave up on this possibility about 5 years ago, after the bangwagon left town and she never jumped on it.

As I'd hoped, she looks younger, prettier, and my eyes are drawn to her eyes and face, not her scalp, ears, or hairline.

This reminds me somewhat of how her hair looked in season 1 of Modern Family, when it was black, she had some grown-out bangs, and her hair generally had a lot more volume, wave and movement than in subsequent seasons. 

I suspect they're about to start shooting the next season of Modern Family around now, so expect to see these bangs make their network debut in late September. It'll be interesting to see if she keeps them.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2017 at 8:23pm
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2017 at 9:29pm
Clap
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2017 at 7:29am
1. It's interesting she apparently said she doesn't like them because they're so high-maintenance, not because she thinks she looks better without them. I wonder what those around her have said about them? Lots of compliments or no?

2. I'm really bummed about this, as I think this is the best she's looked since season 1 of Modern Family, when she had black hair, shaggy bangs, and looked like a really-hot mom next door, rather than the overdone Disney vixen she's embodied since then. (IMHO)

3. Also bummed because I was hoping her bangs may entice countless other women to try them, and if she expresses regrets, they'll back off. 

To paraphrase my high school English teacher: Ah, the vicissitudes of Hollywood celebrity hair...
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic