Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SJP
    Posted: July 11 2017 at 9:49pm
HAWG
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2017 at 10:42pm
finally...as in age is catching up to her?  not liking it.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2017 at 10:43am
Yikes. I loved her curly bob from Sex and the City more than any other style, but this bob is not flattering.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2017 at 11:44am
Not her best look
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2018 at 7:43pm
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2018 at 8:11pm
Much needed but have to wait...could be a big tease
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2018 at 1:16am
Sarah Jessica Parker was on Jimmy Fallon's "Tonight Show" on Tuesday night. Most of the length is still there. She's got side bangs that she continuously swiped out of her eyes. Must have been annoying. I'd still give her a lie-detector test to see how much of that is extensions. 

Here's a link to People's report with a couple photos of the new style: http://people.com/style/sarah-jessica-parker-new-hair-bangs/

Who has more fun than people?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2018 at 2:29am
That is a scary picture of her...
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2018 at 5:14am
And I thought I took a bad picture
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2018 at 6:05pm
Fringe looks great, softens her features, draws attention away from her nose (sorry, but it does) and makes her look younger, all of which was so predictable I don't understand why she didn't do this years ago.

I also predict she'll find swiping them out of her eyes annoying, and grow them out quickly instead of cutting them shorter, which is a bummer and also predictable. 

Side question: Is her hair naturally straight and she curled it for years, or naturally curly and she straightens it now? When someone who spends years with one texture suddenly switches, I always wonder this.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic