Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Joss Stone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TDurden2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TDurden2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Joss Stone
    Posted: August 16 2017 at 1:05pm
British soul singer. Don't think she's as active now as she once was...although she's got a new album, Water for the soul, out now.

Anyway shelobbed her hair from waist length (shoulder length recently) around 7/20....

No pics sorry.
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2017 at 2:41pm
“Water for Your Soul” is from 2015, not exactly “new” …
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2017 at 3:33pm
If you go to her instagram, her hair looks slightly below the top of her shoulders....  https://www.instagram.com/jossstone/?hl=en
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2017 at 12:55pm
nice
jug jug to dirty ears
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2017 at 1:07pm
I had almost forgotten about Joss. Her hair was truly magnificent. But, she's 30 now! Shocked
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2017 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

I had almost forgotten about Joss. Her hair was truly magnificent. But, she's 30 now! Shocked

Oh come now Bob, you make it sound like because she is 30 now, she can't have magnificent hair...

What about Jane Seymour?
What about Crystal Gayle?
What about Connie Britton?

I'm SURE you didn't mean to imply that her hair is less because she is older....
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2017 at 10:11am
You know me, Jock! Wink lol You KNOW that I believe that women of EVERY age should feel comfortable if they wish to grow long hair. I think that it is the Fountain of Youth, if groomed properly. 
I cannot understand why so many women hit 30 or 35 and begin to re-evaluate their long locks. I myself once believed this too, until I reached 35 or so and noticed that women who kept their hair long looked awesome. A few with whom I worked in my new job at the time were much older than my wife, and yet, they wore their hair down with pride. Epiphany for me. Shocked 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic