Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Amy Robach - On the grow?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amy Robach - On the grow?
    Posted: August 31 2017 at 8:56am
Nothing earth shattering but seems clear not that her last few haircuts have been to get rig of layers and even out the length as its now just a bit longer in the back than the front.   She seems poised to grow it much longer and has even moved her part to the other side and just barely off center.

Time will tell
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2017 at 9:43pm
Noticed that and NOT happy about it.  On a side note, Dylan Dreyer's hair is getting longer too (look everyday hoping she got it cut short again)
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2017 at 7:10am
Don't hold your breath on Dylan, she just colored it, much lighter, and her side bang was a good bit short so I think her longer over all length is planned. But I do like it, change is good!
dwolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2017 at 8:46am
Love Amy and Dylan, both. Can you guys share some recent photos of each? Thanks.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2017 at 11:42pm
Who has more fun than people?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2017 at 11:44am
Not sure if it's my browser, but those links aren't working for me.
jug jug to dirty ears
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2017 at 4:47pm
Working here.
Who has more fun than people?
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2017 at 9:16pm
Work for me too.  Both woman look great, although I wish Amy would go back to the shorter bob.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic