Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kelli Ripa - Whiter and Shorter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kelli Ripa - Whiter and Shorter
    Posted: September 08 2017 at 10:30am
I know it hard to believe but if its possible her hair is even whiter than ever and IMO that's not a good thing.  It takes away from her slightly shorter cut that's slightly less blunt than before, good thing.

However, of most importance, she had in her rubber bra inserts giving her a slight bit of cleavage.

Any of you screen capture guys able to get a picture? 
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2017 at 11:07pm
You could try kellyandryan.com - has some clips.
Too light and not short enough
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2017 at 11:29am
I watch Kelly & Ryan every day and I noticed she had a pretty spiffy new shorter cut for fall. Now that you mention it, it is a probably a little lighter. As for bra stuffing I don't think so, but she probably wears a push-up/push-in job now and then.

Check this clip from her interview last week with the preggers Jessica Alba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcByB-IPjc4
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2017 at 9:21pm
She always looks good to me.  And yes it is a touch shorter and lighter.  I keep wishing for the day she gets it really cut short.  Every time someone is on with a super short cut, she admires it and says she wishes she had the courage to cut hers.  Maybe one of these days.
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2017 at 9:24am
I'd be fine with her not going shorter than this. So many broadcast women have gone very short and then never grown it back longer again. Jane Pauly comes to mind.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic