Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Keri Russell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keri Russell
    Posted: September 15 2017 at 11:37am
Appears to have new bangs at the "Mother" premier on Wednesday:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/we-dont-know-why-matthew-rhys-was-stripping-at-the-mother-premiere-but-were-so-ok

http://www.eonline.com/uk/news/880123/9-stages-of-matthew-rhys-stripping-at-the-mother-premiere#photo-845009
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2017 at 2:35pm
Not all that excited about them, which surprises me. Thought they'd look better. And it's longer than it's been in a while.

And, an aside, Keri has developed RBF. Either that, or she's just unhappy and bitter most of the time...
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2017 at 4:24pm
I'm hoping it's just the bangs had an awkward center part when these were taken, and would be straight down or sideswept normally. 

Also, I'm not sure if she got them spontaneously (because she's doing movie premieres and didn't have them the previous night) or because she's shooting the next season of The Americans, which must be around now. (And she's usually pretty serious on the show, which would hopefully explain RBF.)

Speaking of The Americans, the show is now smack in the middle of the '80s, so I've been hoping for a more '80s cut/style for her on the show, which would include bangs. I haven't seen season 5 yet, but as of season 4, no dice.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2017 at 6:28pm
Good thoughts Curlyfan...I'm hoping for the straight down bangs...
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2017 at 7:19am
I'm afraid the bangs look like the non-committing type.  They could easily be pushed into longer hair and "hidden".  Hope I am wrong.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic