Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brittany Snow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brittany Snow
    Posted: September 24 2017 at 8:03pm
Don't know when she did this but I know it will please many

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZMWzcflHID/?taken-by=brittsnowhuh
HAWG
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2017 at 12:05am
She makes a fantastic redhead. Stands out of the crowd a bit more than as a blonde.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2017 at 5:15am
Originally posted by Klaatu48 Klaatu48 wrote:

She makes a fantastic redhead. Stands out of the crowd a bit more than as a blonde.

Ditto
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2017 at 1:14pm
Nothing new, she has pretty much stayed red since she started filming Pitch Perfect 3, the best thing to come out of Pitch Perfect 2 was the Brittany had to dye her hair red!  I love her as a redhead (or as a blond, or brunette....)!

orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2017 at 10:57pm
I like it. 
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2017 at 8:24am
It works for me. Somehow going red doesn't seem like that much of a jump for her, though.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic