Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kelly Evans?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
esmith7713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esmith7713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kelly Evans?
    Posted: October 18 2017 at 4:22pm
anyone know who kelly evans is? she's a financial host on Closing Bell on CNBC weekdays, 2pm CT.  She just had a good 3-4 inches cut off her long hair.  here's one from Oct 3 and then Oct 11.  

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 5:48pm
Yep, noticed that ...looks good
TDurden2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TDurden2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2017 at 6:35pm
Actually, years back it was shorter.

When she first started....

Related image

hard to come by pictures as well!!!!
esmith7713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esmith7713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2017 at 1:38am
wow! thanks for posting!  never saw her with hair like that.  while i normally LOVE short hair i must say i think she looks better with the longer hair!   
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2017 at 8:19am
wow looks good
jug jug to dirty ears
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2017 at 9:44am
Only two words come to mind, "Boo" and "Hiss". AngryThe longer hair was infinitely sexier. 
Although, I remember her from years ago, and I thought that she looked about as fine as any woman can look in a pixie. The photos above attest to this.Cool
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2017 at 11:42am
Honestly, I think the lack of glasses might play a part in the downgrade if sexiness between the long hair and the bob. It's probably not as big a difference if she had them on.
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2017 at 12:56pm
i think the glasses look cute on her

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2017 at 1:13pm
better without the specs
jug jug to dirty ears
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2017 at 2:50pm
Several years ago, Anna Kendrick did a beer commercial where she said that she wasn’t “beer commercial” beautiful, but she was “the most attractive woman in your improv class” beautiful.

In that vein, I’ve always thought of Kelly as “the most attractive woman on your co-rec softball team” beautiful. And this is one case where I don’t actually have a problem with the lob (the exception that proves the rule) because her longer hair was just sorta there.

However, I definitely agree both are better than the pixie.

And, as an aside, the pixie seems to show she has some natural curl that she is straightening the heck out of. Letting that come out a bit would have helped he longer length and would help this cut too.
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2017 at 9:27am
Looks like I'm in the minority again. I like the longer version and the pixie more. This mid-length version seems pointless to me. I'm all for shorter hair, but to me, changing from the longer, sexier length to this ubiquitous lob length just drains all the fun away, and makes it blander. It doesn't make her look any more distinct or memorable to me.

Doing almost anything else--highlights, layers, chin length, or (heaven forbid) letting some natural wave/curl through--would have been preferable. 
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic