Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nicole Curtis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nicole Curtis
    Posted: October 31 2017 at 7:56pm
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2017 at 9:33pm
I got the feeling since she grew her hair even longer that she will just get the 12" cut and it will still be long - I hope I am wrong.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2017 at 9:38pm
I'm afraid you're probably right. Still can't wait though.

HAWG
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2017 at 3:01pm
Mmm, Story posted Oct. 31st and nothing has happened...cold feet?
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2017 at 7:33pm
She said she had a few more inches to go to reach her goal, before having it cut.

HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2018 at 9:37pm
There was a marathon of her show on the other day. All old episodes, but her hair looked longer than I recall. 

Very attractive woman, but I can't find any news that she cut her hair yet. 

(Yes, I know this is old news, but I figure someone has to post, or this place is deserted.)
Peace to all
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2018 at 3:54pm
I don't think it will ever happen.  Since the person she was doing it for, unfortunately passed away.
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2018 at 6:19pm
She wants her hair to be a certain length before she cuts it. She is planning a small party when does cut it. 

From her Instagram page:

Before you say anything, note this pic is old and I was 4 weeks #postpartum and @toddbeauty had just worked on me for 2 hrs so I could film a commercial spot trying to look like I hadn’t just birthed a baby—anyhow, I’m using this as my point of reference for where we are cutting my hair to donate. If you are thinking of donating your hair in the next few months -let me know -I’m having a little get together to celebrate :) *****I didn’t mention being postpartum because I thought I looked bad -on the contrary, I think this was the best I had ever looked -not sure why so many people are taking it that way 🤷‍♀️
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2019 at 4:36am
Well the time is coming, Nicole posted the following comment last night

We understand a Super Bowl is going on, but in less than a week we are cutting my hair ……..

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2019 at 3:31pm
I saw that too. I'm just hoping it's not just the minimum 10 inches as that's just how much longer her hair has gotten since her initial announcement that she was going to donate
HAWG
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2019 at 4:33pm
Not holding my breath
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2019 at 5:53pm
Agree with both HAWG & loveshorthair, she needs to cut it at least to armpit length. Anything longer then that is a hugh waste of time.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2019 at 12:41pm
She said on her Insta-story last night that she was only cutting 10 inches
HAWG
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2019 at 8:45pm
I knew I would be disappointed
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2019 at 9:19am
Well it actually was more than I thought she would do...still long in my books but way better than the ridiculously long hair.  So I give her some props...

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2019 at 2:23pm
Naturally, you don't speak for everyone. Her long hair was a gift from God. Nothing ridiculous about it. I thought you'd be in favor of her longest length since she used the cur portion to donate for a wig. As I type this, I'm watching Nicole explain it all on the "Pickler & Ben" show. What a doll.
Who has more fun than people?
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2019 at 3:58pm
Drama queen!!! That's a decent trim. Another foot then i'd consider it "chopped"
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic