Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Valorie Curry

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Valorie Curry
    Posted: December 04 2017 at 9:05am
In a strange turn of events... I vote for the Oct 2017 look!!!  Far betting in my opinion!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2017 at 10:08am
With our ongoing thread about board activity and posting preferences, I have to mention that Valorie is my favorite kind of celeb to follow. 1) She's adorable; 2) she's brave enough to try a wide variety of lengths, styles and colors; 3) she looks great in all of them; 4) as far as I know, she doesn't overdo or ruin her changes by mixing in annoying extensions, absurd colors, or irritating topknots, and she doesn't change her style daily. In short, this is the kind of celebrity I love to follow; thanks to TDurden2 for bringing her to my attention! 

It's funny, I have seen her on The Tick and thought she'd look great with a shorter, more distinct style. I had no idea she beat me to it and is apparently on the grow.

As for my preference: pixie, no contest. :-)

Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2017 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by loveshorthair loveshorthair wrote:

The pic of her in the black outfit with the pixie is so cute and hot at the same time

I agree!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2017 at 10:25pm
The pic of her in the black outfit with the pixie is so cute and hot at the same time
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2017 at 9:20pm
She's on The Tick now. Total babe,but I prefered the pixie.
Peace to all
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2017 at 9:05pm
This was a great transformation.  Thanks for sharing.  I don't know the actress.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2017 at 6:48pm
I think she's one of the most adorable beings on the planet. I miss her pixie, but she looks great with it long, too.

She has a part in the upcoming game "Detroit: Being Human." One of the leads, I think.
TDurden2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TDurden2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2017 at 6:16pm
She's not exactly new but was expected to blow up with Kevin Bacon's show "The Following"  which never really lived up to its billing.  Her short hair was sort of her calling call at the time.  It's changed since ... She went on to Don Cheadle's House of Lies which I guess ended?  Anyway here she is...

Oct 2017

House of Lies (2015?)

The Following" premieres(?) ~2010-2011

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic