Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jessica Alba--Curly!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jessica Alba--Curly!
    Posted: December 18 2017 at 12:04pm
Which will please our friend, I guess.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5189533/Jessica-Alba-cradles-bump-Baby2Baby-Christmas-party.html
jug jug to dirty ears
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2017 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Which will please our friend, I guess.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5189533/Jessica-Alba-cradles-bump-Baby2Baby-Christmas-party.html

I think this was meant for me.... Smile

It's not bad, but I'd call it more wavy than curly, and with the length, center part and overall flatness still dragging it down (literally and figuratively) it doesn't do much for me.

She had a great short, layered, banged style in the Great Bangs Revolution of 2010, I wouldn't mind at all seeing her return to that.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2017 at 4:58pm
She had some good curls going on in "Good Luck Chuck," but otherwise I kind of agree that shorter is better for her (Only because she has such gorgeous features. Her hair is quite lovely, but... I just like when less attention is taken from her features.)
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2017 at 9:41am
i agree KLAATU48, i was excited when i saw the topic (thinking she went shorter and really curly)
Cain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2018 at 7:25pm
Update:
Looks like she just got her first significant haircut in quite a while. I wish she’d go shorter but it’s a start. She’s still a stunner.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgCwIeRlt61/?hl=en
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2018 at 6:50am
Wow, for her lately, that is kind of significant.
Cain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2018 at 12:16pm
Seeing how her last real haircut was over 2 years ago, I'd say it was overdue. I loved the bob she had in 2015, too bad she didn't keep it longer.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2018 at 6:47pm
more pictures and video

http://people.com/style/jessica-alba-chops-off-pregnancy-hair/

Edited by HAWG - March 08 2018 at 6:48pm
HAWG
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2018 at 11:20am
a good trim is not a major chop
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic