Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Whitney Port

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whitney Port
    Posted: December 28 2017 at 10:43pm
That's just my opinion.  Doesn't mean it's right or wrong, just an opinion.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2017 at 8:45pm
So Kramer, you have a great point, but I never said Whitney looked better with short hair (although orangeoise did) I think she looks great with her long hair.  She also looks great with short hair.  Not every celebrity looks better with short hair (see Kuoko, Caley) while not every celeb looks better with long hair (see Ryder, Winona).  Whitney Port is one of the lucky ones who looks great with almost any hairstyle. 
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2017 at 10:28pm
Rather than comment, I'll ask a question: what about this shorter hairstyle looks "great" or "much better?" The new hairstyle makes her look so plain.

No offense, but isn't her new look just a much shorter version of her long style from seven years ago -- which many of you would despise?

Whitney

Who has more fun than people?
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2017 at 10:09pm
Looks much better
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2017 at 9:19pm
Wow!  Looks great on her!  Must be 7 or so inches off...
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2017 at 8:30pm
Click on the animated Instagram gif to see the after

https://www.marieclaire.com.au/whitney-port-haircut-bob
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic