Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beyonce ''Mom Haircut"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beyonce ''Mom Haircut"
    Posted: December 29 2017 at 3:14am
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2017 at 10:58am
something very wrong about that
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2017 at 1:08pm
Not my favorite, but I wouldn't call it a "mom" haircut. Most moms I see have long, straggly, shapeless hair that's either just hanging there lifelessly, or has been wrestled, straitjacket-like, into a knot, bun, clip, or other harness, leaving it desperate and sad. 

Always makes me think the mom wanted to keep long hair to look younger, then found she didn't have the drive or energy to actually maintain it at that length, then never bothered to cut it, leaving it in lifeless limbo.

I wish more moms had a haircut like Beyonce's bob; at least it'd be shorter, fuller, frame their faces, and be too short to pull back.

Course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong... :-)
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2017 at 5:04pm
Not a mom cut at all.  I thought her long hair was nasty looking lately...though most of it wasn't her's I'm pretty sure.  I think this is a nice change...look for the extensions in the next couple of days  Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic