Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"2000"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane k. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane k. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "2000"
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:55pm
The year 2000 is fastly approching us!! What kind of styles will the turn of the century bring us if any? The news keeps tell us how we must be prepared for the worst!! Stock up on food and have lots of extra water on hand just in case.Well what about your favorite shampoos and condioners? Are they going to be hard to get? What are your thoughts adout your hair for the year "2000"?Inquiring minds want to know!Diane K.
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:55pm
> The year 2000 is fastly approching us!! What kind of> styles will the turn of the century bring us if any?> The news keeps tell us how we must be prepared for the> worst!! Stock up on food and have lots of extra water> on hand just in case.> Well what about your favorite shampoos and condioners?> Are they going to be hard to get? What are your> thoughts adout your hair for the year> "2000"?> Inquiring minds want to know!> Diane K.Is your hairstyle Y2K compliant?The only real Y2K crisis is the shortage of good Champaigne for the rest of the year.Jeff.
xoom!
Jade21 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:55pm
Hey, Jeff!Is your hairstyle Y2K compliant?Well, I don't know. You tell me. Do you think long hair will rule in the next millenium? Seems like this year I have seen more women sporting longer hair than in quite a while. I have to say, too, that men are catching up fast.> The only real Y2K crisis is the shortage of good> Champaigne for the rest of the year.Jeff, you forgot about a good hotel reservation in some exotic place for New Year's. I made mine over two years ago regardless of whether I would go or not. Now, I can't wait to be south of the border in sunny Acapulco.Jeff, you and Karen must join our party for plenty of the bubbly. I think my friend Mike started stockpiling champagne about five years ago. And he also has several cases of Chinese beer.Cheers, Jeff!All the Best,Jade21P.S. How's that beautiful mane of yours? Treating it well, I know.
Young L da Kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young L da Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2004 at 4:04pm
"4000"!
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 7:51pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic