Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Emma Stone/Julianne Hough/Jenna Dewan-Tatum PERMS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Emma Stone/Julianne Hough/Jenna Dewan-Tatum PERMS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Emma Stone/Julianne Hough/Jenna Dewan-Tatum PERMS
    Posted: February 01 2018 at 2:47pm
I for one have been waiting for spiral perms to come back.

http://www.thisisinsider.com/emma-stone-perm-photos-2018-2
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2018 at 7:59pm
Jenna's looks great.

That is all I have to say about that.
TDurden2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TDurden2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2018 at 10:06am
Isn't this just curly hair?  lol  These pics are pretty much loose curls...I always thought perms were more volume, tighter curls, and thinner layers/strands.

I'm committing a cardinal sin on a hb board but the following actress (giorgia whigham) in in pics isn't from the  OP but the first pic shows light curls. Last 1 is straight.  I'd think the first is her natural texture and the last is flat ironed...

Based on emma/julianne/jenna the first could be considered a spaghetti perm?

**FYI the pic upload sys is down...***

TDurden2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TDurden2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2018 at 10:09am
that didn't work.

Here are the  google links:
for first :
https://www.google.com/search?q=giorgia+whigham&client=ubuntu&hs=INg&channel=fs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjc-NaBy4fZAhVltlkKHVnFDy0Q_AUICigB&biw=1299&bih=639#imgrc=LD5hEi-AlEL37M:

for 2nd :
https://www.google.com/search?q=giorgia+whigham&client=ubuntu&hs=INg&channel=fs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjc-NaBy4fZAhVltlkKHVnFDy0Q_AUICigB&biw=1299&bih=639#imgrc=y9t1s1cv96Af5M:
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2018 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Klaatu48 Klaatu48 wrote:

Jenna's looks great.

That is all I have to say about that.

I'll agree, keep my rant to myself, and just say that if perms do make a comeback, I hope they follow the examples of Jenna's more defined ringlets and not Emma's pointless frizz.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2018 at 11:17pm
Love a good perm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic