Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jessica Chastain

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jessica Chastain
    Posted: June 19 2018 at 7:44pm
HAWG
Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2018 at 8:09pm
Don't think I'd call that chin length like the stylist does.....
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2018 at 9:46pm
I know a lot are going with this type of cut and will probably get old rather soon, but I am enjoying it while I can.

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2018 at 1:10pm
     It could be worse. She might have gotten a side shave, which in every case is an eyesore. But if someone asked me to name the dullest, dreariest haircut that a woman can get, this common, shattered bob would deserve consideration. I never thought that I would see the day when a majority of women in my neighborhood looked more attractive than the average "star", but it has happened! Pinch
     Jessica, REALLY??? Dead
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2018 at 10:02pm
i agree Bob S, and i think it's about run it's course already....until they think of a new name for the same basic style.  Then it will  be new...but 'retro'.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2018 at 1:37pm
No way it's better than her longer style, even if her most recent style included lots of extensions.
Who has more fun than people?
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2018 at 3:02pm
If it was up to me I would outlaw extensions. If a women wants long hair then she should take the time and care that it takes to grow it long. That way they might not be so quick to have it chopped off by a scissor hairdresser. Just my opinion, that's all.Smile

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2018 at 1:09am
apparently either she got extensions right away or the hair wasn't cut as short as the pic showed.  Her hair seems to be about collar bone length, by pics from the last couple of days on wireimage
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2018 at 2:30pm
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2018 at 3:45am
I really like it.  It's a step in the right direction
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic