Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kristin Chenoweth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kristin Chenoweth
    Posted: July 13 2018 at 8:46pm
HAWG
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2018 at 1:52pm
Love the cut on her.  I've always thought she looked better with short hair, however, she looks like she has spent a little too much time on the tanning bed....
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2018 at 2:16pm
ssjockey correct on both accounts

Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2018 at 9:34am
Originally posted by ssjockey ssjockey wrote:

Love the cut on her.  I've always thought she looked better with short hair, however, she looks like she has spent a little too much time on the tanning bed....

I was watching her on Kelly & Ryan this morning just I read this and that's exactly what I was thinking. The really short bob cut works great for her, but her heavy tan really ages her face.

Edited by Ricc - July 18 2018 at 9:35am
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2018 at 11:21pm
Totally agree.  Love the cut and get out of the tanning booth
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic