Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Long inverted bob with bangs for a guy?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jennifer_m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennifer_m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long inverted bob with bangs for a guy?
    Posted: December 17 2018 at 2:33pm
I'm a guy and I've let my hair grow out. It's 21 inches long from center part. I usually wear it in a regular girls ponytail. I seen awesome pics of girls with long inverted bobs with bangs and I love the look and style. I'm just wondering everyone's opinions/ thoughts about me getting this cut.
BobbedAtLast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobbedAtLast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2018 at 3:33pm
It would be great!  I have had a LOB myself, inverted, stacked.  Mine is now just 3 inches below my chin in front and angled shorter toward the back.  I grew it out longer in back for winter but have the bottom few inches undercut with clippers to make it lie nicer without puffing out.

I say go for it!
jennifer_m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennifer_m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2018 at 8:32pm
Nice. I'm thinking more of a inverted lob from like top of my tits on front angled up to bottom of my neck all about an inch above my body. And thick straight triangle bangs. Think a stylist will give me that cut?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic