Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Camren Bicondova

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Camren Bicondova
    Posted: January 08 2019 at 11:46pm
mixed reaction here...liked the curls....appreciate the reason, but as usual i hate the result
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2019 at 4:20pm
I just found a clip from a live chat where she says she cut it because of a domestic abuse event(s) which is so sad but she's happy with the results and that's what really matters.

I you want to hear her explanation, go to 25:30 on this clip https://9videos.tv/watch?v=8KUt-EIbsuI to watch and listen.
HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2019 at 3:54pm
Plays Selina on "Gotham" and I've always admired those curls.  Not sure how I missed this one but she buzzed her hair back in April and has been wearing wigs while filming this last season.  Haven't been able to figure out why she did it or if it's part of the story line; she is very depressed this season.  Here's one of her before (at least I think it is all her and that she hasn't been wearing wigs for the entire time):

and here's a recent picture of the grow out?  https://www.instagram.com/p/BrULE6gn0rO/

If anyone knows why she did this, please let us know. Thanks in advance.
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic