Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Robin Meade (needs a change)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Robin Meade (needs a change)
    Posted: February 19 2019 at 6:50am
Anyone else thinks Robin needs a change...I think she should go back to something like this
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2019 at 9:14am
Completely agree.  
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2019 at 12:59pm
nice look didn't recognize it as her
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2019 at 10:48pm
You haven't been paying close attention. I watch Robin most morning and she's a stunner in her current look, even if it's heavy on the extensions. Her hair is shrunk several inches over the past few weeks. I hope that's as short as it gets. Love watching Robin in the morning.
Who has more fun than people?
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2019 at 8:04am
Ironically, Robin doesn’t agree. About a year or so ago when she had the shorter ombré style, she posted a picture of herself on Instagram with her long brown hair and lamented that she was missing that style. Hence her slow, but sure return to her well known ‘do.

Ironically, I don’t think there are a lot of extensions in there now as this is about the length it would be if she had just let it grow for the last year or so. Which, apparently, she has.
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2019 at 2:31am
Robin alwayts looks the same.
jug jug to dirty ears
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic