Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Katie Cassidy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Katie Cassidy
    Posted: March 07 2019 at 7:19am
Katie Cassidy (Canary from Arrow) recently went from long to a short bob. Only one real picture so far and a short shot on her Instagram stories of all the hair on the floor. Seems like she took a lot off.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BusBQauAHbM/
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2019 at 7:15pm
I think it's a step in the right direction for her
HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2019 at 2:55am
Unsure.
jug jug to dirty ears
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2019 at 1:42pm
She was super cute in "Melrose Place." I can't remember her having a bad hair day, even when it was pulled back or braided.

Who has more fun than people?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2019 at 9:45am
Wonderful!
jug jug to dirty ears
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2019 at 9:51am
I'd give it no vote, but maybe it's just the photo. Katie has a sharp chin and slightly boney cheeks which I seldom think look good with very short styles like this. We'll see, though. Her quote in the post is often correct, though: “A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life” – Coco Chanel. She hinting that she's up to something.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic